>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

Oh Jesus H Crise....Kahwii Leonard !!!!

More
04 Jul 2019 12:04 #373117 by ketchim
We gonna REPEAT !
we keeping Leonard for anodda 2 years : then him can go home to LA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2019 09:10 - 05 Jul 2019 09:10 #373130 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: We gonna REPEAT !
we keeping Leonard for anodda 2 years : then him can go home to LA

we not going to repeat nutten..even if Kahwi comes back. and now I sincerely hope he does not come back. I cant stand the fellow

the sooner he decides to sign with the Lakers the better for Masai. Masai can then proceed to assemble the next winner in a year or 2..which is why I wish somehow he had gone for DeAngelo Russell.

in 2 years with Van Vleet, Siakam, a new Center we will be in business. we would make Russell develop some defense while enhancing his scoring..which is the aspect of his game we really want and need.

if Leonard signs with the Lakers..or with whoever..by or before mid season coming up we would trade Gasol to a contender for piks, getting back some value for him and clearing his millions off our cap.

that leaves only Lowery who can play out his career now as senior mentor and teacher of the youth.

Russell, Van Vleet, Siakam shud have been our base for rebuilding which would be easier and quicker without the millions of Kahwi, Gasol on the books.

we wanted a championship bad bad. we took the measures and we won. now its time to move on.

trying to extend the winning with an aging Gasol and an indifferent Leonard... using Toronto as a two year window to save himself physically on how way to double supermax status may not be good for TO.

we wont won again and Leonard will cost a stupendous amount of money for 2 more years that would hamstring the re-building, make it too long because Masai wont be able to afford any move at all paying Leonard a stupendous amount or money.

LET HIM GO MASAI...AND START OVER...NOW!
Last edit: 05 Jul 2019 09:10 by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Go to top