>

Ingredients of the Covid Vaccine !

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Dec 2020 17:38 - 17 Dec 2020 17:41 #386966 by maccoshus

YES! THERE IS SENSATIONALISM IN A COUPLE OF MY RECENT LINKS.
BUT THE FACTS THEY CITED ARE INCONTROVERTIBLE...THE FACTS OF THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE VACCINE, THE NURSES REFUSING THE VACCINE ETC.

BUT I AM NOT WORRIED. IT WILL BE SOON ADDED TO BY MORE SOBER PUBLICATIONS... OR THESE WILL BE THE LAST WE SEE OF SUCH DEVELOPMENTS.

WHY? BECAUSE OF SENSORSHIP!

AND THAT IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I PUT UP THOSE LINKS...BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THOSE ARE PROLLY THE FIRST AND LAST TIME THESE ISSUES WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE MEDIA BEFORE THEY ARE SHUT DOWN.

SO EXPECT MORE OF SUCH LINKS FROM ME BEFORE THE ISSUES ARE SHUT DOWN. IT IS ONLY THOSE GUYS WHO ARE PUTTING UP THOSE REPORTS BEFORE THEY ARE SHUT DOWN. MOST OF THE BIGGER PUBLICATTIONS ARE TOEING THE LINE
Last edit: 17 Dec 2020 17:41 by maccoshus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Dec 2020 18:19 #386967 by maccoshus
BUT WHY ARE YOU INSISTING ON SCIENCE ALL THE TIME....ARE YOU A WHIZZ AT SCIENCE?
FROM WHAT I SEE YOU ARE NOT A SCIENCE WHIZZ KID.

AND SCIENCE ITSELF IS A TRAP THE WAY IT IS TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS, THE BASIC PRINCIPLES THEY USE FOR THE SCIENCE THAT WE ARE ALL TUGH AND EXPOSED TO CONSTANTLY

I ca bring here a world of evidence and argument that attack traditional science and to demonstrate that so much we go by is totally wrong, and what they are doing to harm us.

look at herd immunity! if you knew science you would have seen how all that has been forced on the people actually restricts the development of herd immunity and keeps the virus going longer. you have not said a dam thing about herd immunity.

and you keep recommending vaccinations when you should know that vaccinations are actually an interference into the healing process of nature that is not needed at all...or needed in very rare circumstances.

in fact vaccinations almost always makes situations far worse than they would have been without the vaccinations. most people go take a vaccination one year, then maybe a second year but get so sick from the vaccinations that they cut out vaccination period.
take their chances out in the open with the flu whatever

nature takes care of the situation and we must first trust in nature. interventions by Big Pharma causes far more death than nature does if there were no vaccinations. it is the same goddamn thing in agriculture...animal husbandry and crops both. with the introduction of pharma in agriculture we cant cure the disease anymore with all the chemicals out there which actually cause the problem.

when we threw chemicals at the crop problems we relaxed and thought all was solved but they weren't, only now starting, soon there were immunities all over the place and the chemicals were useless. I mean USELESS! we humans were poisoned sick and sometimes dying but the pest were fine, having mutated to the chemicals and made them harmless.

you would have to be in agriculture to understand what goes on there. and they wont stop at all big Chemicals. now they are into genetic modifications big time so that we are eating foods now that our bodies must adjust to big time for they plants are new in nature having been engineered in labs.

AND NOW THEY ARE STARTING TO DO GENETIC MODIFICATIONS WITH HUMANS AND THE MEDICINES. AND THEY DONT KNOW WHAT CAN AND WILL HAPPEN AT ALL. THEY HAVE BEGUN A MASSIVE PROGRAM WITH THESE VACCINATIONS EXPERIMENTING WITH OUR VERY BODIES.

AND THAT IS WHAT KETCHIM SHOULD KNOW FROM THE WAY YOU BOAST ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCE. WHAT THE HELLSCICNE YOU KNOW ENCURAGING PEOPLETO TAKE THESE VACCINESJUST LIKE THAT..GENETICALLY MODIFID AND SUPPOSEDLY PUT TOGETHER IN 1 SINGLE YEAR!

AND I AM GOING TO PUT MYBODY UNDER THAT INSANITY? NEVER!

YOU CANPUT UP WHATEVER THE HELL GRAPHS YOU WANT KETCHIM. FROM THE LITTLE I KNOW OF SCIENCE YOU DONT KNOW NO GODDAMN SCIENCE ABOV ANY ROUTINE LEVEL..IF THAT.

AND IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING, WHATEVER YOU KNOW IS NOT GOOD AT ALL.

BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN TOTALLY HORRIFIC AND DANGEROUS THINGS BUILDING UP, LIKE I HAVE LISTED, AND THEY RANG NO BELLS IN YOUR SCIENTIFIC HEAD, NONE, NADA!

SO YOU WERE WARNING NO ONE, MENTIONING NOTHING OF THE DANGERS SO CLEARLY APPARENT, ONLY TRYING TO BEAT UP ON ME, WHILE ENCOURAING PEOPLE TO IGNORE ALL THE DANGER SIGNS AND GO TAKE THIS UTTERLY DANGEROUS VACCINE

More
17 Dec 2020 19:19 #386968 by ketchim
Just take the Vaccine and save yuhself in the event you contract the Virus .

USA now counting to 400, 000 : soon HALF MILLION

And theses Mooks writing shit akin to the Fiddler while Rome burns

I prefer the Science regardless of your silly and uninformed assesment of my credentials !

More
17 Dec 2020 19:23 - 17 Dec 2020 19:30 #386969 by ketchim
Canada approaching 15,000 !

Fiddle Away Ad Nauseum !

Last edit: 17 Dec 2020 19:30 by ketchim.

More
17 Dec 2020 19:27 - 17 Dec 2020 19:29 #386970 by ketchim
CANADA :

Cases : 489K
+6,424

Recovered: 398K

Deaths : 13,916
Last edit: 17 Dec 2020 19:29 by ketchim.

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Dec 2020 23:59 #386972 by maccoshus

I am re-christening you! from now I will call you Psycophant! big time name but is better than Uncle Tom although they mean the same thing, a news carrier, a sell out traitor and defender of the enemy's plan and program for you inside his family and home, business or job and in the nation, against his race and tribe.

never thought I would meet a Muslim so determinedly a Psycophant. I thought you would be the other way around... that you would be a nationalist, religious and racial fanatic. oh well live and learn

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Dec 2020 00:37 - 18 Dec 2020 08:24 #386973 by maccoshus

no not silly: the examples used are simple, that everyone knows.

we live in herd immunity. they have discovered Covid has been here more than 2 years ago and traced it right back to America where it originated.

all the varieties of the virus exists in the USA and nowhere else in the world. and it has been in america for at least 3 years prior to the Wuhan outbreak. so it did not start in China.

in fact China has been framed for Covid. it did not start in China.

so if the pandemic began in the USA and the USA has all the strains of Covid what was happening 2-3 years ago? why no pandemic spread until after Wuhan? why America did not develop a full blown Pandemic from the start, 2-3 years ago?

also there has never ever been pandemics with second waves. that is not possible at all. as the real scientists point out there can be no second wave unless humans were causing it directly, by seeding more virus into the situation, that the virus would need human help to 'wave' a second time

there is nothing strange about this virus. made in a lab or not, it is similar in all characteristics as all other viruses with no extra powers to 'wave' at will, as it sees fit. therefore Covid can only do what all other viruses have done and can do: Infect, peak, decline and vanish. it cannot wave a second time on its own.

and herd immunity is the biggest part of the human defenses. humans build defenses against diseases by contact with them and each other, which ultimately neutralizes it. HUMANITY ACHIEVES THAT OUR THEIR OWN: NO VACCINATION BY CARRYING ON, LIVING ON AND NOT BREAKING THE SOCIAL CHAIN OF REGULAR CONTACT!!!!!!

HUMANS DISCOVER THE DISEASE, THE LIFE FORM AND WHAT PROTECTS AGAINST IT IN THE ENVIRONMENT. THIS KNOWLEDGE SPREADS BY WORD OF MOUTH AND DISCUSSION OF INDIVIDUAL AND GENRAL EXPERIENCE, DEALING WITH THE DISEASE, AND SO WORK OUT WAYS TO ATTENUATE IT

SO PEOPLE LEARN ABOUT THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF VITAMINS LIKE CITRUS AND FISH OILS AGAINST VIRUSES. THERE ARE WHOLE LORES OVER THE MILENNIA HUMANS HAVE BEEN HERE THAT DEAL EFFECTIVELY WITH ALL HUMANS HAVE FACED.

SUCH EXPERIENCE HAS GIVEN HUMANS A GLOBAL WHOLE BASE OF EXPERIENCE AND AND EXISTENTIAL SKILLS, WITH WHICH TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT MAY COME ABOUT. THAT IS WHY WE HUMANS ARE STILL HERE. AND WE LEARNED ALL WE HAVE LEARNED MEDICALLY WITHOUT BIG PHARMA.

BIG PHARMA IS NEW AND SOCIALY RAPACIOUS. BIG PHARMA IS RAPING HUMANITY AS WE SPEAK. NIG PHARMA IS MOTIVATED BY MONEY, RACISM AND RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM.

BIG PHARMA IS JEWISH, CREATED AND OWNED AND RUN BY THE JEWISH PEOPLE, "WHO ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE TO WHOM GOD GAVE THE WORLD TO DO WITH AS THEY PLAESE!' IF WE CHOOSE TO BELIVE THAT INSANE RUBBISH.

AND THE JWISH POWER IN THE WORD WHILE TELLING US THAT THEY WERE GENOCIDED BY THE GERMANS, WHO ILLED 6 MILLION OF THEM IN GAS CHAMBERS, GO ABOUT DEPOPULATION THE WHOLE PLANET OF PEOPLE OF COLOR AND OTHER WHITES WHO ARE NOT JEWS...ALL OF WHOM THEY CALL GOYIM,WHICH IS A WORD FOR DEPLORABLES

the way I see it is that social distancing is insinuation a way of life into the world that has the effect of a virus itself. social distancing is a virus by effect which poison the social life with general behavior that ultimately produces the effect of the virus itself...killing off zillions of people but they tell us that it is the opposite that it is positive.

social distancing attenuates the development of general immunity in the culture, weakening human biological defenses, not just to the immediate viral threat but to all biological conditions humans deal with every single minute of every day we are alive. that is like blocking ourselves from sunlight during the day. we must remain part of the total process all the time, maintain contact with the world so that we remain biologically fit to survive

that is why right there that social distancing is a lie. we evolved in the world and the evolutionary process is right there. if we ever isolated ourselves we would get sick on re entry, from forms of life that that had mutated in the days, weeks and months etc., we were isolated and not evolving along with them routinely.

to block ourselves off in the environment is insane n matter what they say. I go into the net and ask for information about lockdowns and I get zillions and zillions of pro social distancing links. they are all new, millions of them so it is easy to conclude that they were out there to buttress the program of social distancing.

what is happening to us with the masks currently and the isolation is exactly that cut off from the flow of evolution, an attenuation of routine human evolution along with all life forms in existence that is contributing to a weakening of the human system that will kill us all off increasingly quickly as we go. that's the part of the point we discover as we go. under the guise of protection from a virus they are accomplishing the very elimination of the human species by the means we have been led to adopt to supposedly save ourselves.

we must stay openly in full contact with our total environment and evolve along with it every minute we are alive or we are just as toast from any supposed virus. it appears that humanity is comprehensively under attack as we speak, from all sides by an enemy that is going to reduce the global population to numbers they want or die trying fully under attack as we speak from all sides by the powers that

I asked the net for critiques of social distancing for in a normal world there must be critiques of everything in life...as well as the pro side. I got none, nothing, nada! no critique! not one to the extent I looked. I got fed up and stopped. I may continue later again, but it looks like all critique of social distancing has been removed from the net, replaced by pro social distancing links

the idea is to carry on life as normal as has always been the case every previous instance the world has had pandemics/epidemics. they have argued that there have been social distancing way back in the past on such occasions. that as far as I know is a lie, working backwards historically to put into the historical record what was never there at the time.

all of a sudden for pandemic there must be lockdowns that destroy the economy, social distancing, so many people only in a store, wear masks, isolation...a whole program that keeps people away from each other, that prevents the development of herd immunity.

and look at this: With the lockdowns and the disruption of food supplies the threat of starvation looms, just at the time that masks and social distancing is weakening humanity resistance to disease .

WHO CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HUMANITY IF WE GO INTO A VAST ECONOMIC DEPRESSION, IN A STATE OF TOTALLY UNNECESSARY ECONOMIC LOCKDOWN, ALLSOCIALLY DISTANCED AND NASKED AND WEAK FROM ISOLATION....AND NOW VERY VERY HUNGRY?

A PERFECT SHIT STORM IN WHICH HUMANITY IS LIKLEY TO DESCEND INTO CANNIBALISM, ATING EACH OTHER TO SURVIVE!

THAT IS A PERFECT SCENARIO OF HUMANITY JUST DYING OFF, KILLING ITELF OFF, IN CONDITIONS WE WERE INDUCED TO CREATE OURSLVES. THAT LOOKS LIKE A PLAN CONCEIVD OF ANDPLANNED OUT FOR US ALL, TO KILL OFF HUMANITY AND TO EXPERIEMENT WITH US IN THE PROCSS. TO MY MIND THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN DELIBERATELY SET SET UP FOR HUMANITY - A PERFECT SUICIDAL SHIT STORM! A SELF IMMOLATION IN BEHAVIOR THAT HAS BEEN CALCULATED TO KILL US ALL OFF; INDUCED HUMAN SUICIDE RATHER THAN GAS CHANBERS AND DIRECT MASS MURDER THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ORDER THE FORCS WE HAVE TO CARRY OUT.

THE POWERS THAT BE WOULD NOT BE SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING THE POLICE AND MILITARIES TO MUDER THE CITIZENRY DIRECTLY BY AND IN THEIR MILLIONS. THE POLICE/SOLDIERS WOULDNOT DO THAT, COMMIT SUCH CRIME AGAINST THEIR OWN.

THE ELITES WOULD HAVE TO FIND SILENT, SURREPTITITIOUS WAYS TO GET THE PEOPLE TO DO IT TO THEMSLVES. AND THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

the Government/elites are not working to get rid of Covid. they made Covid and introduced it into the social life for the purposes we are discussing, they are not going to stop Covid but to prolong the infection, extend it, make it worse. the vaccines do not cure, or stop Covid, but prolong Covid. the vaccines are no answer at all..at high cost to us and vast profits for Big Pharma, while they contain the threat of increasing harm to all of us vastly.

SO HOW COME KETCHIM IS SO VERSED IN SCIENCE AND NONE OF THIS HAS OCCURRED TO HIM?

HOW COME KETCHIM DOES NOT SEE ALL OF THIS AND BECOME MOTIVATED TO SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE ABOUT THE DIRE POTENTIAL WE ALL FACE?

DOES KETCHIM CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE OR NOT THEN? AND WHY DOES HE ATTACK ME CONSISTETLY FOR SAYING WHAT MIGHT INDEED BE TRUE AND TOTALLY DELETERIOUS TO US ALL?

THE SCIENCE MAY BE SIMPLE BUT ITS REALITY IS HAVING A MASSIVE AND TERRIBLE EFFECT ON THE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!!!!

BUT KETCHIM CALLS IT SIMPLE SCIENCE AND HAS IMPLIED THAT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT ADVANCED AND COMPLX HE IS NOT INTERESTED. SO KETCHIM HAS NOT SAID A SINGLE WORD ABOUT ALL OF THIS IN DEFENSE OF SOCIETY...NOT ONE WORD!

KETCHIM, ON TH HASIS OF HIS HIGH SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDE AND SKILL SHOULD BE SCREAMING ABOUT THE OBVIOUS DANGERS OF THE MEDICAL ANOMOLIES WE FACE IN THIS SO CALLED PANDMIC, WARNING THE PEOPLE. BUT HE IS NOT!

does ketchim see the paradox he has built for himself by hyping his supposed scientific skill and knowledge?

ketchim must know the dangers the people are facing, that could be easily corrected, and but does not say a thing. so whose side is he on?

that is what I am pointing out! ketchim says nothing about what is obvious, or ought to be obvious. he comes out very selectively on the recommendation of vaccination, driving people to go take a very suspicious vaccine. a vaccine that was assembled way too fast to ensure its safety.

AND IF THE PEOPLE GET HURT BY THAT SUSPECT VACCINE THEY HAVE NO REOURSE TO ANY COMPENSATION AT ALL!!!!

THE PEOPLE SO AFFECTED THEIR LIVES WOULD BE RUINED AND THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO LIVE ON THEIR OWN. THE COMPANY, PFIZER! CANNOT B SUED FOR COMPENSATION FOR ANY DAMAGE THEY DO TO THE PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!

AND NO GOVRNMENT THAT I HAVE FOUND ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD HAS SET UP A COMENSATION INFRASTRUCUTRE FOR SUCH PURPOSE

ketchim has said nothing else about any other aspect of the situation, a little knowledge of science could help clarify for the people, to help them understand what's going on, to make truly informed decisions in the situation

I HAVE TRIED TO DO THAT AND ALL KETCHIM DOES IS TO ATTACK ME! RATHER THAN HELP TO CLARIFY KETCHIM HAS ATTACTED ME VISICIOUSLY, HAVING ONLY EASED OFF BECUSE I AM NOT EXACTLY EASY TO KILL.

so the question begs it is so obvious! who is ketchim working for?

we know who ketchim is working for, and its not for the ordinary people who make up the audience here.

Psycophant eh! fits ketchim to a T. ketchim is renamed!
Last edit: 18 Dec 2020 08:24 by maccoshus.

More
18 Dec 2020 09:06 - 18 Dec 2020 09:41 #386979 by ketchim
Maybe I am a psychopant BUT you are a senile old raving Lunatic !

My examples may be simple but you Links are ...welll....the Less said de Better ~

I try "clarifying" with you WITH this very thread BUT you are brainwashed hence a LOST cause !

Read your quote below and Fiddle away !
Last edit: 18 Dec 2020 09:41 by ketchim.

More
18 Dec 2020 09:58 - 18 Dec 2020 10:08 #386983 by ketchim
www.tribuneindia.com/news/world/trump-ah...been-approved-186130

Moderna COVID-19 vaccine has been approved

Mapoui and his Cadres seh dis one have "aborted cow shit from India" in it ! hahahahahahaha
Last edit: 18 Dec 2020 10:08 by ketchim.

More
18 Dec 2020 10:05 - 18 Dec 2020 10:07 #386985 by ketchim
Washington, December 18

US President Donald Trump in a tweet on Friday said Moderna Inc's vaccine

had been approved and would ship immediately ~
Last edit: 18 Dec 2020 10:07 by ketchim.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
NasirJohnson Charles 101* off 55 balls vs Nepal today

On the day the West Indies WC squad is named, a timely knock to remind us of what he is capable of
(01.05.2024, 13:09)(13:09)0
ketchimNepal beat West Indies in 1st T20 !(27.04.2024, 11:00)(11:00)0
CindyYes he is trying commentator gig !(26.04.2024, 21:52)(21:52)0
JudeQuestion??? Has Carlos Brathwaite retired from cricket ????(26.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
Alfonso
Go to top