>

Mapoui

More
12 Mar 2022 04:21 #395578 by Cicada
what I mean is that both Iran an Venezueala must exact from America all justice in relations before they agree to trade again. all compensations must be made up and all relations must be equal, equitable and mutually beneficial

Both Iran and Venezueala do not need the USA vitally anymore. It is the other way around now...the American empire is on its nose and it is in the interest of all to help it to die rather then help it to live. Free and mutually beneficial relations are the way forward

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2022 17:45 - 12 Mar 2022 17:46 #395598 by ketchim
Not a hope in hell !!

US will beg the giver of alms : muslim SAUDI petrol ~

wahabi and sunni vs. Shia hahaha
Last edit: 12 Mar 2022 17:46 by ketchim.

More
13 Mar 2022 11:57 #395602 by Cicada
The Saudis are running out of oil! Anyway in the best of times they do not have oil enough to keep the western economy going.

But you see! You do not understand the global issue in any way properly, relative to what I see reality to be.

It is capitalism, the capitalists and the stage of capitalist evolution we have arrived at. People always behave according to interest individual and class. The Capitalists system has come to a stage that for the capitalist class to save itself it must revolutionize the world/the system from the top down or be revolutionized from the bottom up

Capitalism is dead then because it can no longer meet the needs of the capitalist to keep them in power running the world. They can no longer keep the ordinary people employed sufficiently to keep us materially successful enough, employed enough not to rise up and take over.

For the capitalist to keep themselves dominant in the world they must cull the global population, and find ways to control totally the ordinary population they allow to remain. That means they cannot allow anything like the world we have had had up to now. They must build totalitarian Orwellian worlds over which they have total control

That is the point of COVID l9 and the array of killer vaccines manufactured to support its depopulation activity. That's the point...DEPOPULATION! And all that is following he exposure of Covid as a skam is more of the same on a vaster scale: Economic devastation, global starvation and massive war... and soon more Pandemic is for the same purpose - DEPOPULATION! REVOLUTION FROM THE TOP DOWN, BRAVE NEW WORLD, THAT ATTEMPTS TO EMPLACE CAPITALIST POWER IN HUMAN SOCIAL AFFAIRS PERMANENTLY!

I don't know how the hell you are looking at life, how you look at the world and human history from the start to now but you make little sense to me as an ordinary person, as if there is a world of anything by but the natural rules that permits life that we live by, as if there is some great overall morality from which all the ideals we shout comes from.

As a capitalist nation America is dying. All the capitalist rest are already down Western Europe, Russia. Only the capitalist Class has collective power and are working for their purposes. But the Western capitalists are Jewish/Khazars and are opposed to the Eastern/Russian, and Chinese! and their difference are deep enough they can fight to the death. But along the way they do have aspects of their elite interest that coincide that can bring them together ultimately as a dominant unit to effect their will on the planet not at each others expense.

Look out for that aspect to emerge which would merge the collective elite interest into one homogenous interest in the world. Right now the Russian and Chinese nationalist interest in their countries still dominate their politics/economics and their politics are working towards nationalist not elitist policies, and globalist multipolarity, that is real international multilateralism between nations...which at this stage of general development and technological advance requires solid democracy nationally to work.

No nation can make proper use of the stage of this day to meet the needs of the nation with out making real democracy at home. To keep the people employed making salaries and the economy functioning, the people themselves must be making the economic decision directly: what to produce, how to produce it, where to sell it, where to get the raw materials from and on and on... Everything touches on everything else - food, what to eat, how to produce, pollution, transportation, what to wear, Religion, Education...

Nothing is separate all is relative and whatever we do must be so considered to produce the best most informed decision and so involves all and every one. The global interest is now one interest and can be properly represented only by those who represent that interest: The People, All the people, Ordinary people. Decisions that run the world made by small corporate management groups, consistent with that interest cannot work, are representative only of the interest of small groups of capitalist elites who have power only by exploitation and arbitrary imposition of that small minority on the people...taking it away from the people, imposing on the people

Human society has evolved past that, has evolved to this stage we are at right now that requires evolution away from exploitation to real democracy...or elitist Minority Society. The small corporate group can have an effective world only if the population is them along. Others they keep around if human would be engineered into automatons and robots. There is no room for such as you in the capitalist Brave New World would be as Idiot

I don't understand why you do not see that as yet, cant see that as yet and shake your head, come to your self interest as an ordinary not an elitist human being(/color]

More
13 Mar 2022 12:01 #395603 by Cicada
www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-waging-biological-warfare/

Here is a real read for you...what you are really dealing with. its well worth the time it requires...about half an hour!

Here is how it closes:

Consider the reality of today’s global Covid epidemic. Although still just partway through its second year, the outbreak has already killed perhaps 14 million people worldwide, and together with the efforts at control has heavily affected the lives of nearly all the world’s eight billion people, touching every continent and city. Many hundreds of thousands of Americans have been among the dead, and our own society has been enormously disrupted. By any reasonable measure, the Covid outbreak has already had an impact upon the world many times greater than that of the 9/11 attacks and the two decades of major wars and population displacements that followed, certainly making it one of the three or four most momentous events of the last one hundred years.

From April 2020 onward I have been presenting the strong perhaps even overwhelming evidence that the disease outbreak was unleashed by an exceptionally reckless American biowarfare attack against China (and Iran). The numerous articles in my series have now been viewed more than 350,000 times, a total perhaps as much as an order-of-magnitude greater than the combined sales of the various major books discussed in this article. Yet for exactly the same reasons—the studious avoidance of the mainstream and electronic media—only the tiniest fraction of those impacted by these disastrous events have become aware of the likely cause of their plight.

Perhaps if the unfortunate historical facts of America’s past decades of biowarfare development and use had become better known over the last couple of generations, our current calamity might have been avoided.

More
13 Mar 2022 12:38 #395604 by ketchim
biowarfare development ? lol
Look at the Hybrid cars and Electric/ Hydro Development !
and easing off dependence on Petrol !

BTW there is gonna be Zero revolutions....wishful thinking
and when you propose it, sounds like a Catch phrase !

Give yuhself a Reality check....

Capital will continue to be the way it is.
~No Money, No Love ~

More
13 Mar 2022 13:24 #395606 by ketchim
"Capitalism is dead then because it can no longer meet the needs of the capitalist
to keep them in power running the world. They can no longer keep the ordinary people employed sufficiently to keep us materially successful enough,
employed enough not to rise up and take over."

*sigh*

More
13 Mar 2022 13:26 #395607 by ketchim
TriniDaddy, are you about ?

wanna comment on this peach from Mapoui ?? hahaha

More
13 Mar 2022 13:34 #395608 by ketchim
"From April 2020 onward I have been presenting the strong perhaps even overwhelming evidence that the disease outbreak was unleashed by an exceptionally reckless American biowarfare attack against China (and Iran)"

these fcking conspiracy theorists :woohoo:

More
13 Mar 2022 18:51 #395609 by Cicada

You see I was hopeful of intelligence from you at some point.

Ron Unz is a scholar a Jew and a personality you should like. Look at the argument he made! It is totally factful, based on evidence that is generally available. And what is not available is what the governments refuse to release but a whole lot of it is known to exist.

What do you want to start reasoning properly?

I make claims about capitalism that are founded in facts, research on all related subjects to conclude as I have.
All the great intellects I have read have done the same. we could not have arrived where we are at were not for the work of the great scholars, scientists, economists all along the way to currently, whose work has been proved out, and is available for all to use, to help them with their own research and work in their related subjects.

But instead of discussing these subjects critically, intelligently you keep on at it at a most unintelligent level!
it is best that you just get out of it if you don't want to do it intelligently. I mean you call Ivan Van Sertima ignorant names, say all sorts of stupid things about his work. Yet his work is there now being proved out more and more as the years pass. Van Sertima is now recognized as one of the greatest of all west Indian scholars, scholars of our diaspora.

It is only you call Van Sertima names and make yourself look like a Nazi in the process. Man why don't you grow up! You refuse to accept what is now proved beyond any doubt at all the total fake of Covid as a natural occurrence! It was planned and effected by the Americans along with the vaccines as an attack on China and Iran, and by extension all the working classes of the world.

The reason why from the start I was insistent on this is because I knew so much about capitalist economics and the horrific history of the capitalist and what they have been doing in the world all the time...because people like Karl Marx told us about how capitalism would evolved and what to expect from the capitalist as he tried to save himself in the consequences. Walter Rodney also explained much of it to us. And we ourselves can see what is happening in our own experience and what the capitalists do every day to keep the situation under control for himself and his class.

The capitalist do the most horrific things! The most atrocious, genocidal, unconscionable behavior in the world, on the rest of the human species routinely. Just by Black Slavery and racism, Indian Indenture and racism we need nothing more to tell when things like Covid develop who has done it and that it is to kill such as we off.
But there has been so much more in the world we have been attacked with like AIDS etc., all the time!

And now all the evidence has been brought out! Its all been proved beyond a doubt yet there you are publicly opposing what has been clearly exposed, proved beyond any doubt at all. You have been a waste of time...turned out to be a bloody, self destructive fool. Nothing will last forever. What have you see last forever? Will Capitalism last forever? It cant! Its done and human society wont evolved or not properly f we do now accept that fact and gr our and make sure that it evolve properly for it will evolve anyway. if not properly them improperly.

The capitalist is making it evolved their way right ow, improperly. You think its going to stay they way it has been and that if you live forever it would always be in a capitalist reality in the world. If you live 10-20 years the world then would be unrecognizable compared to the way it was before Covid arose. For one thing they are going to take away all our money, property, bank accounts etc. That wont be capitalism but totalitarianism.
They would own everything for that is the way they way they must go to save themselves. They are telling us that already, right now!

That is opposed to what I told you this morning! It is either they take it all or it will be taken from them so that the people can take over and run the world, make all the decision guided by their onw collective interest. it is either the people own so that the world can work properly they only way it can...or the rich take over and kill the people off, engineer whoever they want to remain and add robots. And the human species will go however long it can with a few million rich people and die off in a short while

I thought I could come here and get intelligent discussion based on truth in west Indianism as I grow old.
Looks like I must go elsewhere and forget this corner. Ketchim is determined to be an idiot and Nargis has disappeared

More
13 Mar 2022 19:23 - 13 Mar 2022 19:24 #395610 by Cicada

We can make a world that works Ketchim...from the suicidal nonsense that you have in your mind that you calling that Daddy fella to support. Prove Michael Hudson to be wrong! You cant! All the murderous capitalist shit must be dumped in the garbage along with the capitalist and the world proceed in human sanity and survival.

Look at what the Chinese are doing in their economy with the people in charge, running the show, keeping everybody employed, and the activity of the nation focused on the well being of the nation
Last edit: 13 Mar 2022 19:24 by Cicada.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
Zion
Go to top