>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

TULSI GABBARRRRRRRD !!!!! wAY TO gO

More
28 Jun 2019 09:37 #372952 by mapoui
russia-insider.com/en/tulsi-gabbard-domi...russian-bots/ri27351

As Fox News reports, Tulsi Gabbard, an Army National Guard veteran who served in Iraq, grabbed the attention of the viewers every time she spoke about foreign policy and the military.

The data show that the moment that generated the most search traffic for Gabbard was when she was making her closing argument.

(check this video exchange between impse Ryan and Tulsi)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2019 09:40 #372953 by mapoui
the media pushing the skunt puppet Elizabeth Warren but she is a lackey and an impse.

Tulsi in deh wiyah...a better prospect than all the rest..including the African American women up there.

those African women up in there especially Harris are impressive by ability and qualifications but they are total lackeys...systems women and should be totally ignored for that. it would just be more of the same with them

More
28 Jun 2019 14:19 #372971 by mapoui
www.unz.com/pbuchanan/memo-to-trump-trade-bolton-for-tulsi/

Gabbard proceeded to rip both the “president and his chickenhawk cabinet (who) have led us to the brink of war with Iran.”

In a fiery exchange, Congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio countered that America cannot disengage from Afghanistan: “When we weren’t in there they started flying planes into our buildings.”

“The Taliban didn’t attack us on 9/11,” Gabbard replied, “Al-Qaida attacked us on 9/11. That’s why I and so many other people joined the military, to go after al-Qaida, not the Taliban.”

When Ryan insisted we must stay engaged, Gabbard shot back:

“Is that what you will tell the parents of those two soldiers who were just killed in Afghanistan? ‘Well, we just have to be engaged.’ As a solider, I will tell you, that answer is unacceptable. … We are no better off in Afghanistan that we were when this war began.”

By debate’s end, Gabbard was the runaway winner in both the Drudge Report and Washington Examiner polls and was far in front among all the Democratic candidates whose names were being searched on Google.

More
28 Jun 2019 14:23 #372972 by mapoui
one person commented beloW..and I quote:

She has zero chance of getting the nom

TBH, it’s a miracle they let her speak out against jew wars.

If she were to win she’d probably just have an “accident” anyway.

More
05 Jul 2019 11:39 #373132 by Googley
I see you warming up to Tulsie, eh! :P

much like you did with Obama! :lol: :lol:

More
05 Jul 2019 11:46 #373134 by mapoui
you doh know wat warm up is. you mus, be went to Alaska and got lorse so now yuh talkin warm up

Obama was an enemy of the people, still is an enemy of the people. I waitin' fuh wen things change an deh arrest him and try him fuh atrocity

Tulsi!!! man be serious! nobody gets elected president unless deh are Zionist foot soldiers. if Tulsi get elected then we know she is a traitor, put there to harvest the protest vote and lead it astray

wat warm up. I jess watchin' :dry: :dry: :dry:

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Go to top