>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

Oh Jesus Crise'! She's Ah Dohgla...!!!!!

More
30 Jun 2019 20:51 - 30 Jun 2019 20:52 #373014 by mapoui
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

she is ah real honest to goodness Dougla (Dohgla)..the real article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris#/med...le:Kamala_Harris.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Kamala Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California, to a Tamil Indian mother and a Jamaican father. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan Harris, was a breast cancer scientist who immigrated to the United States from Madras (present-day Chennai) in 1960.[3][4] Her father, Donald Harris, is a Stanford University economics professor who emigrated from Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study in economics at University of California, Berkeley.[5][6] Recalling the lives of his grandmothers, Donald Harris wrote that one was related to a plantation and slave owner while the other had unknown ancestry.[7] In a 2019 interview, Kamala Harris said, "'I am black and I am proud of it.'"[8]

Harris's family lived in Berkeley, California, where both of her parents attended graduate school.[9] She was close to her maternal grandfather, P. V. Gopalan, an Indian diplomat.[4][10] As a child, she often visited her extended family in the Besant Nagar neighborhood of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.[11] She grew up going to both a black Baptist church and a Hindu temple.[12] She has one younger sister, Maya Harris.[13][14] They both sang in a Baptist choir.[15]

Harris began her elementary education during the second year of Berkeley's public school desegregation busing program, which pioneered the extensive use of busing to bring racial balance to all the city's schools, and, under that policy, took the school bus to an elementary school outside her district.[16][17] Her parents divorced when she was seven, and her mother was granted custody of the children.[9][7] After the divorce, when Harris was 12,[18] her mother moved with the children to Montreal, Québec, Canada, where Shyamala accepted a position doing research at Jewish General Hospital and teaching at McGill University.[19][20]

she reck Joe Biden the other nite in a presidential debate :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Last edit: 30 Jun 2019 20:52 by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2019 12:01 - 01 Jul 2019 12:05 #373017 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: Her parents divorced when she was seven, and her mother was granted custody of the children.After the divorce, when Harris was 12, her mother moved with the children to Montreal, Québec, Canada where Shyamala accepted a position doing research at Jewish Hospital and teaching at McGill

Another Black Father gone missing ~ **sigh**
non Black mother has to make the chirren successful !
Typical.
Last edit: 01 Jul 2019 12:05 by ketchim.

More
01 Jul 2019 12:42 #373020 by mapoui

Another Black Father gone missing ~ **sigh**
non Black mother has to make the chirren successful !
Typical.

Nah! He was right deh doing his father thing..by the side

here he is:
www.hetwebsite.net/het/profiles/djharris.htm

More
01 Jul 2019 12:44 #373021 by mapoui
take yuh time ketchim..mind yuh choke. its a lot..his resume'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
01 Jul 2019 12:53 #373023 by mapoui
mother: Shyamala Gopalan
from Madras India..now Chennai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shyamala_Gopalan

More
01 Jul 2019 12:55 #373024 by mapoui
with that kind of pedigree and her own achievements it shud be a no-contest.

I doh see anybody comparable on all sides, to be president.

you see anybody ketchim :blink: :blink: :blink:

More
01 Jul 2019 12:59 #373025 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: she is ah real honest to goodness Dougla (Dohgla)..the real article
Kamala Harris was born to a Tamil Indian mother and a Jamaican father.
Her parents divorced when she was seven, and her mother was granted custody of the children.
After the divorce, when Harris was 12] her mother moved with the children to Montreal, Québec, Canada

and parents ended up Divorce as most "real honest to goodness Dougla (Dohgla)..the real article " ends up
FROM a broken home in a different COUNTRY

More
01 Jul 2019 13:11 #373027 by mapoui
I doh know wat you up to...I cyar see it..and it not important so I wun bodder?

she parents divorce..they took care of their children..who talk about broken home and another country casting a spell we know to be not so true.

its the media..wat do I care wat deh say. I know wat I know an dat is operative fuh me.

I only use dat infor there to highlight the Candidate Harris and who she be..connected to all ah we here on this board by ethnicity...except Captain.

I doh know who captain is and which part of the sky he fall from. Captain is an impse so he must be fall up from hell!

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Go to top